Thursday, June 3, 2010

...neighbors come a knockin....

So Trouble and I were gettin it on. I was ridin and was gettin a little too loud. Although Trouble and I adored it the upstairs neighbor didn't lol.. By the time I even had time to cum there was a knock at the door. *knock knock* We stop. Look at each other. Troubles under a drug influence; I'm intoxicated. We're rushing to find clothes too answer the door. Some minutes pass and the knocking stops. I'm still drippin wet and so is she. So we're thinking of alternatives to finish. We pick the hallway a good spot but not on a hard as floor. Last week we did it in the shower. I'll get to that.. We finish on the floor in the room and get in the shower. Trouble tries to go at it again but my Rita was sore. The night ends, and we go to sleep, naked :)..

Lol going to sleep and wake up naked makes me wake up super horny. We woke up and Trouble got me, somehow, in one of my favorite positions, from the back. She doesn't know that its my favorite postion either. I'm glad I don't have to tell her what I like, we just get in it. I love that. I love that about us that we didn't have to have the sex talk to know what we like or what we like to do, fav positions or anything. We just did it.

Anyways, we made love in the shower. At first we just had sex and we called it "makin lo" without the -ve... But that night we added the -ve... We decided to take a shower. I got in washed up and so did she. Trouble started kissing me all fast like I gota admit I like it fast but tonight something had me wanting to slow it down. So I did. I pushed her gently up against the show shower wall and started kissing her as soft as I could. Making my way to her neck, shoulders, and collar bone..I feel her body relax in my hands, cuz normally when we're going at it I feel a bit of tension still even though she's comfortable, I think...I hope. But after a few minutes of doing such foreplay her body comes to me. I've never had this happen and I've never felt my heart beat so hard in my chest bcuz of such things happening in a heated moment. That's when I knew she wanted what I wanted, to make love and not make lo... Her body came to me and I took it nice and slow. I loved every moment of it. I even told her I wanted to make love to her... 3/29/10 is a night to remember

But other than love making. Things have been good/okay with us. We know we didn't expect things to go this far between us at all things just happen. I'm glad they have happened. Some days though you can tell we just don't know what to do and with that we just become cold to one another neither of us will talk or show affection towards one another, its crazy but some days I just don't know what to do. I feel like sometimes I have crossed too many lines and stepped over too many boundaries for her. I do know I love her though and want her around for a while but I think I'll soon scare her off.. We'll see though

0 comments: