Sunday, May 30, 2010

Its been awhile....again


"Love is the flower you have to let grow"- John Lennon
To me the quote means that love can start out as saying a simple hi or how are you, but as soon as you let it grow into more it becomes a great thing, a great thing that is uncontrollable. It doesn't matter if it grows together with you as friends with one another or a couple what matters its there.Its there because you've grown with the person and got to know the person, shared the ups and downs , the joy and pains, the heartbreaks and laughter but no matter what the love was there, where it was grown.

But now I realized that all the hearts I've broken them falling in love with me blooming them selves into a beautiful flower with out me I was still a bud when they were fallin in love with me deeply and when I wanted to move on they were still attached to my heart, which made it hard for me to let them know I never loved them and wanted them to let go and move on themselves.(harsh) Im still stuck in the bud stage forcing myself to grow, but its takin a lot of emotions out of me and I cant grow anymore to the beautiful flower that I want to become,want to be.... I guess I still need to find myself and keep my heart to myself...


I'm lost..

0 comments: