Sunday, August 15, 2010

I wrote this 7/26 but I still feel this way

While you lay sound asleep in your slumber. I stay awake; I can feel the tension in the air. I haven't felt your touch in hours and it kinda hurts to know that your okay with that. You rest as if nothings wrong and feel cold when I touch you. You go about your day as if everythings good. If that's how life should be lived I'm in another universe. I know you have other things to focus on but I'm always left out in the cold with my heart in dismay. Bothers me that you don't even acknowledge the feelings your hiding, good/bad. Maybe I NEED you too much and you don't need me at all. Or just maybe I look for the good in you when I should be expecting the worse. If I'm not wanted please let me know. You do a 360 when ppl come around. Your happy, well I think, alone with me but you seem hard and cold when its me and others. If its me let me know cuz I have no choice but to think its me. The unspoken words we choose not to speak will build up and come out with hurtful truths and things we didn't mean to say the knives might actually kill us, I hope not. Whose to say tho? 5:48am

0 comments: