Monday, August 10, 2009

if i could turn..

How I wish I could return to my yester life and fix the things that I did wrong.. I'm not saying like fix them and stay there but fix them so I can let go and move on. But, I can't let go or move on. I believe thats what puts me outside of my own body every other day.. It makes me weak, and I'm tired as well as weary.. I think I put too much in one person and when I do,we fail and I take the blame from it all.. No one ever does anything wrong to me, and if they do its always over looked by something I did wrong such as not speaking up or not having authority. But as I see your grown and so am I we know the consequence but I have to take the blame. I just don't know...

I had a trip planned out to go to ATL Pride, the money and everything but then my car had got broken into so all the money I had towards that.. I was trying to tell the people I was suppose tro be going with that I have to see now what I was going to do now that I had to throw the money to something else but they X'd me out the trip all together.. I'm just having a series of unfortunate events and no one seems to understand..

My head hurts it 230 am and I have orientation at 8am.. I'll express myself more later...

0 comments: