Sunday, August 23, 2009

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I'm super tired right now, probably cause I'm sick. But I came to realize,again, that I'm really not looking for new ppl in my life and so far no new ppl have come into play.. Even though I'm at a new school and city. I swear I didn't mentally prepare myself for school this semester I was so overwhelmed Wednesday on my first day. I was sweatin bricks and everything.. Overall I feel like I'm be stressed all semester plus I have a saturday class.. I HAVE to get a job asap, workstudy didn't come through for me this semester so I have to do what real people do and thats work..Ew

But, I've noticed that the ppl in my life I've never gave a chance should've been given a chance. She didn't do anything wrong, I was always just with somebody. If I could turn back the hands of time I would give her the oppritunity. . But, we still communicate daily even though I haven't seen in her in a bout a year.. I've been out of school for almost of 3 years and she's the only person from highschool that I still talk to daily on a personal level. And I like that about us, she hasn't changed and neither have I, we've only grown. I'll have to fly her out one day so she can visit cuz I don't think I'll ever stay in AZ that long to visit anyone but family..


0 comments: