Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Here we go..

I'm at the library right now and idk why but I'm beyond frustrated.. There's so much I could say but there's so little words. I'm lost on more than one things I dont even know where to begin.

What to do what to do? I'm tired of just about everything. It seems like my past is catching up to me in a strange way. My mind is set though if anything happens in the relationship I'm in now I wont be moving forward just back. Back to everything I had and know. Even though its the past and it should be left there, the past can also be fixed especially if you know where you went wrong. That's my plan. I'm stickin to it.

GAH! I can't wait to school starts its becoming unbearable. From this summer on I'm doing summer school and probably never making a trip back to AZ. My summer there was just unbelieveable, first there was no air, then the gas got cut off, the cable and internet/phone got cut off in the same day. So, I was without air, entertainment and food for almost 2 weeks. I also developed insomnia yet again from being there. It was just horrible.

I don't know what else to say. I've been lost for words for a week now, and thats unusual.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

stick to it!