Monday, June 22, 2009

Just some poems

My thoughts reflect back
Without my mind dreaming to you
The thoughts were memories
But you come to play
And rob me of my thievery
Is there still hope alive
For you and me?
The thoughts play of the future
Greeting me at the door
With a baby in tow
Waking up to see your
Pale skin in touch
With my brown complexion.
Seeing this with no fear or deception
Yet I'm baffled and confused
I thought I lost love
For you, us and what we had
But as I lay back and think
Is this how its suppose to be?
As my thoughts reflect back to you.


This one is about DB.. I think about her from time to time and question myself to if I made the right choice of letting her go... In a sense I don't think I did....

The worse
Undeniable force
That keeps us apart
Will we let us run its course?
Or have we fallen
Beyond belief
Words
Life
Thoughts
More than our hearts
Could have ever fought
I'm here
Be there
Its all about standing
On your won two.
Holding your breath
Without turning blue.
Love...
Love....

Love.....
Hold me up
Love
Catch me when I fall
Love, keep me from
The curse...
That leads me
To the worse

I'm getting tired of failin at love that I'm on the verge of giving up on it... I don't believe love ever fails me but that I fail love... My mindset is getting set on going back to be alone and alone for good.. No matter who comes my way, I'll be alone... and that's how I've always wanted it because only I can fail myself no one else can fail me...




My hands that
Loved you
Caressed your skin
Could feel what was within
The same hands
Put on the shoes
To walk an unworthy distance
Just to be with you
My hands
Gripped tightly within urs
Held u all through the night.
Those hands
Wiped away tears
Vanished the fears
Of whom
Were my own
My hands
Picked up the pieces
And placed the beating matter In that empty space
When you left me on
.....My hands

This is where I feel I'm at right now at this very moment... Because I'm damn sure not on my feet....


-J

0 comments: