Monday, March 23, 2009

Sleep deprieved

Its 2:32 am, and I have a 9am class... I don't think I'll be going to sleep tonight...

Right now, I'm listening to Jahiem and writing P a letter about various things.

My spring break was none the less a boring one cuz I spent it DB and she's a rather boring person.

Last night I didn't sleep really cuz I was mad at P, for not letting me know where she was going and I had been crying all day but she didn't seem to care. Then called me as if everything was ok

I'm bleeding something wicked this month and for once I'm glad I am bleeding because I had a pregnancy scare.

I wrote this last night maybe I'll read it at the next open mic....just maybe.
I'm tired of the broken promises and empty apologies. Don't say it if your gonna do it again don't say it if your gonna break it later. I don't even rest easy like I use to. My heart beats hollow. My words are clearly left to wollow. And my mind just follows.all this shit is being to get frustrating beyond belief...who or where is my relief? I'm not in hurricane Katrina tho it feels like I can't escape this water flow of tears that seem to overflow and then dry...and leave my mind so distraught and confused its far from repair. Who would dare try to step close and fix my broken/flooded home that has went afloat? Only I. See, why I'm tired and can't just live it up because I have to give it up. I reach out to you knowing that I will get lifted but I see shit you aint no gifted then the next. Now I see I got this and only will I have this and be there when shit happens. 3:51 a.m. 03/22/09

This weekend I'm glad to be getting away with some sisterly time. With my 3 sisters,mother and 2 nephews. It should be fun being that I haven't seen my nephews.

My eldest sister has been calling me because she's depressed. She called me this morning crying because she realized her bab daddy didn't lov her or the kids, and doesn't want to be there finacially for them.

This is a weird update,but I'm not Jay right now I feel like someone else....

0 comments: