Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My bday to my trip (a brief)

My birthday was nonetheless a horrible one. My parents didn't come through with their promise. I'm still without a laptop. My friends argued at dinner. I don't believe they even cared. I cried. My father called me a day late to wish me happy birthday, I picked up and said " my birthday was yesterday bastard thanks anyways and hung up..." I'm done tryin to celebrate my birthday, it always ends up with me feeling bad. I'd rather go on like its another day than acknowledge it, and thats how I shall go about it.

I flew out to AZ on Thursay to see P. It was a frustrating trip. The people she stays wit got into a huge fight, moeny was tight and half of the time I was left alone. I would've went to stay with some family but I didn't tell anyone that I was going out there so I just suffered. She gave me promise ring before I left, its a band. I'll wear even though I feel like secrets are hidden behind it.

TH texted my saying she would like to get back together. I think she believes that we can jump back on the same boat we jumped off of and we cant. I still love her but I don't know if we can be. I don't know I'll keep ya'll updated

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your birthday was horrible...and that I spat with coco and cut you off...I'm really sorry boo...
So uh did you wear the suspenders?
I'm sorry your trip wasn't all that great...
about TH...think long and hard

Jay said...

Its okay, you felt there was a problem and you addressed it. I haven't worn them yet I will though, Thanks.

TH I miss her but I dont think we should be more than firends but I wana give it a try i just dont know