Sunday, January 3, 2010

ALAS!!!

I've been away for a while..a long while.. I've hit a road block within myself and quite frankly I'm sick of my OWN self... Like seriously.. Heres the deal:

We'll start with LD.. I know we arent in a relationship but hell I know I treat u better than ex or anybody else.. I treat u as if u were my own girlfriend.. Even though you aren't and at times I wish you could be, right now I'm glad you arent cuz you would catch one real pissed off me like seriously.. U've kinda proven to be just like the rest... Lying and 2 faced.. like I know I"m not there but you do not have to write me off in ur status and I shouldn't have to read about whats going on or who ur with in your status like be upfront and real about what and who you are doing...blah idk even know why i'm so pissed but better believe I am...

now on to p... shes here laying right fucking next to me tuning me out! like i hate that shit don't ignore me or waste my damn time being here if being on ur phone and blasting ur ipod is all you are going to do..u could've saved ur money and I couldve saved mines and gas. I know she still loves ashley and right now i'm livid with her presences becuz she's having a better conversation with ashley over her damn phone than she is with the person that is right next to her.. like what thefuck I wish people would get a grip and not waste mine or their time.. and she too is writing me off in her status and i'm RIGHT HERE..

now to TH.... i'm so fuckin tired of the push and pull effect with her like fuck what do u want?? I stuck around for a damn year for u to get ur shit together and now i'm too damn tired to even jump into a relationship cuz i'm ready to date around.. I'll be here but someone else may be in our picture..got damn..

I just wish ppl would see whats in front of them instead of whats behind them.. or around the person holding the light so they can see the path theyre walking on.. I'm so tired of wom..no little girls right now its ridiculous.. utterly.. But I only have myself to blame for letting other waste my time...

Good Riddens

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right...you have yourself to blame...but ily you more and more everyday!

Jay said...

aaww I love u too Bee...