Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween/Atlanta

I went to HOTlanta this weekend and had a damn good time.. I think I may want to live there when I'm done with school its a nice ass place to be plus I felt at ease the whole time I was there. I like when I feel at ease or at home in a place I've never been in and ATL was it. I'm going to look into the schools and places to stay there. Anyways, I went there to go to Six Flags Fright Fest. I rode two rides and called it quits because it was cold and rainy but I had fun. We also went to a club downtown called "Thrive". By far the best club I've been to in the south thus far. I enjoyed myself fine women swaying there thick hips to reggae beats, nice lips reciting the words of the song without missing a word.. I was in heaven that night, I was in love..

When I got back though it was a different story. I had to rush myself to the ER because when I got home I was urinating blood. Not like the period type either. I went to the ER and sat there for 2 hours and then I sat in the back for 2 hours. The results said that I had a very bad urinary tract infection. I was in so much pain. I didn't make it home til 3:30am, I had to miss classes today too. I've stopped peeing blood though thanks to the medicine they gave me and I'm grateful for that. Back to school I go..

0 comments: