Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Goodbye Apathy

I really dont have much to talk about. I'm super excited about my trip to San Diego, since I've never been amd I'm ready to get back on the beach! The other night I had this dream about someone...It was really interesting but it caused not to go back to sleep, which made me mad because it wasn't a bad dream. Even worse I can't remember it now cuz it happened 2 days ago. Anyways, I haven't talked to TH going on a week now and I'm happy about that because she would bring me down in the worse ways without even knowing it.

I'm so upset that I can't watch The L word Season 6 without watching it on youtube 2 or 3 days later! I just wana watch it on my tv, but no the school doesn't have Shotime so no L word for me! I'll live.

Nonetheless I have to mention P, we're doing good even though we're not officially together. She still trying to have a a baby by the end of the year. I'll stick by her if its what she wants.
-J

0 comments: