Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Damaged"-C.B....Morning Coffee

Tashia talks to me like I'm her morning coffee. So pours out all the events that happened at night, they're mostly about Alex(read previous entries to know about her). Apparently, she has disappeared and didn't take her cell phone or tell anyone where she was going. Tashia's all worried and concerned because of her past,she tried to kill herself at least 3 times according to her ex. To be honest, I'm sorry that the girl has lost her mind but I dont want it to be the first thing I hear in the mornings. Its just the fact that tashia now cares about her so much and cares about me so little when she was only suppose to be a friendly fuck and i was the one she supposedly loved. It doesn't hurt but its pretty damaging being that alex is a contributor to the fall of her and i relationship. I dont blame her completely, I do however despise how smart yet dumb to remain in a fuck-ship with her. She's smart because tashia's head is on point, dumb because she knows hands on how she treats the one she's in a relationship. But since tashia and I relationship is over, all i can be is her listening ear. But I would never tell her about a girl I fucked problems, it just doesnt seem at the least bit respectable.I just wish she would see the damaged she has caused......Sad thing about it is that she's never apologized for it.

-A few hours that meant absolutely nothing caused me your love" Damaged-CB


Prayers for Bee's family.....

0 comments: